WHERE COMPASSION MEETS EXPERTISE
Mohawk Glen Radiology is an out-patient medical imaging facility serving the needs of Rome, Utica, Camden and the greater Oneida County area since 1998.
It was formed under the direction of Board Certified Radiologists: Lawrence Burgreen, M.D. and Michael W. Fries, M.D.,(retired 2015).
Created with the guiding principles of providing comprehensive diagnostic services of the highest quality giving patients an alternative to the often impersonal environment of hospitals and other medical facilities.
We pride ourselves in providing not only state-of-the-art imaging equipment, but also prompt and courteous attention to our patient needs, minimal waiting times, and rapid turnaround of reports to your physician. Mohawk Glen Radiology has received accreditation in Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Mammography, and Ultrasound.
Dr. Lawrence Burgreen
Undergraduate: Queens College, BA in Biology
Medical School: Medical College of Virginia
After medical school he traveled back north to St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ to complete a three year Diagnostic Radiology Residency. He then completed his training with a fellowship in CAT scanning and Ultrasound at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY. Dr. Burgreen received his Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology after completing that fellowship in 1984. In the summer of 1984, Dr. Burgreen joined the medical staff at Rome Hospital.
Mohawk Glen Radiology has received accreditation in Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Mammography, and Ultrasound.
- The MGR review process has qualified for nationally recognized certifications.
- MGR has voluntarily gone through a rigorous review process to be sure it meets nationally-accepted standards.
- Our personnel are well qualified, through education and certification, to perform and interpret your medical images.
- Our equipment is appropriate for the test or treatment you will receive.
- Our facility meets or exceeds quality assurance and safety guidelines.